Saturday, 21 July 2018
1. A huge natural potential. Five agro-ecological zones with more than 6.4 million ha of arable land undeveloped;
2. 68% of the population live on agro sylvo pastoral activities;
3. 60% of the poor population live in rural areas;
4. Existence of proven experience and expertise in agriculture;
5. Agriculture creates wealth to address other sectors;
6. The opportunity that the greatest number of Cameroonians have enough to eat. Do they not say that "a hungry stomach has no ears"!
7. To ensure that the money flows into the hands and pockets of a larger number of Cameroonians so that they participate in solutions related to education, health...
8. The opportunity to reduce unemployment by developing the main potential of the many: Its work force;
9. Provide the raw materials for industrialization through the development of SMEs and SMIs;
10. Some countries have developed from their oil, others from their expertise. We hold agro-pastoral potential.
What about you?
Enormous production potential of potato in the Adamoua